Pride rainbow eyeshadow look,
Every August my town has a Pride festival and it is approaching this week. I though i would create a look and write it up to share with you guys.
I haven’t been posting for quite a while for multiple of reasons, however things are looking up and it seems that everything is back on track. Without further ado, lets get straight into it!
- Before i started applying any makeup, i moisturised my face using the Ziaja masio kakaowe cream, applying it lightly and evenly.
- This is a Polish product which make your skin feel AMAZING! It provides the skin with valuable nutrients, moisturising the skin and preventing excessive loss of water. Also, if you use this regularly, it restores the appearance of your skin and visibly improves it’s colour.
- Next, i concealed my face with Collection’s forever lasting concealer in the shade ivory.
- Starting with the eyeshadow, on the outer of my lid on my right eye, i used my Harry Potter wand brushes for all the eyeshadow i applied in this look. Firstly i dived into the Shade Merlin from the Wizardy and Witchcraft eyeshadow pallet and created a solid blue colour, covering a third of my lid.
- Next to the solid blue, in the middle of my lid i then used the shade Potions from the same pallet, this is a green shade and after applying this, i blended the two together.
- Then, finally on the inner corner of my right is, i used a different rainbow pallet which sadly has no visible brand name on it. I used a lighter green colour and blended it gently into the darker green.
- Underneath the right eye, i completed the same pattern again though as a thinner line.
- Moving onto the left eye, on the outer corner i used a solid amount of the shade Broomstick and Sorcerer together, creating a deep red, both also from the Wizardry and Witchcraft pallet – using the same technique as the right eye – covering a third of my left lid.
- Next, i applied a pigminted orange shade from the rainbow pallet and covered another third of my left lid, in the centre. Following this step by lightly blending the colours together.
- After this, i used a pigminted yellow shade for the last thirst of my lid so my lid goes through from red, to orange, through to yellow. Again, blending them all together, lightly and gently.
- Next, i completed the same pattern again underneeth my left eye with the same colours, creating a thinner lin underneath.
- Afterwards, i applied a generous amount of Primark velvet finish foundation, in the shade Porcelain, from the inner corner of my eye to the centre, then blending it out gradually. I then did this on the opposite eye.~
- I then went over the foundation with my Collection forever lasting concealer to make it more of a solid colour, then setting the foundation with Collection’s pressed powder, shade ivory. This is so the foundation doesn’t ruin the eyeshadow.
- Following this step, i then completed a full winged liner on both of the eyes using the Soap and Glory super cat liquid black eyeliner pen.
- Next i simply curled my lashed using a eyelash curler and applied my w7 Soufflé mascara. (I personally don’t like wearing lashes so if you wanted the look to pop more, you could definitly use fake lashes, whatever your preference is)
- To then finish the eyes, i took a glittery white eyeshadow from the Make ME Beautiful, Next pallet and applied on my inner eye, this making the eyeshadows pop!
Completing the whole look, i finished it off by neatening up my brows with the Revolution Focus + Fix brow kit and the brow pomade, applying a signature red lip!
I hope you enjoyed this post and make sure to comment what your thoughts were!
Until next time,,